use-health - Identify traits and the way blood cancer treatment The most important Thing is to avoid these Blood Cancers. Before that you must recognize the characteristics of blood cancer and ways of treatment.
Blood cancer or leukemia is a cancer that attacks the white blood cells. White blood cells is a functioning blood cells protect the body against foreign matter or disease. These white blood cells produced by the bone marrow.
In normal conditions, the white blood cells will be developed on a regular basis at the time of the body need it to eradicate an infection that appears. Yet another case of people with blood cancer. The bone marrow produces white blood cells are abnormal, do not function properly, and is excessive. The excessive amount will result in buildup in bone marrow blood cells so that the healthy would be reduced.
There are four types of blood cancer most often occurs. Here's the explanation for each type :
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL) : ALL can inhibit lymphocyte functions so that a potentially serious infection is experiencing pengidapnya. Blood cancer is generally suffered by children, but can also attack adults.
- Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML) : This type of cancer generally invades the blood up. But AML can also her by children and adolescents. This will form the cancer cells mieloid imperfect and can clog blood vessels.
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) : This type of blood cancer are only experienced by adults. CLL General recently detected at an advanced stage because patients tend to not feel any symptoms for a long time.
- Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML) : Types of blood cancer is mostly suffered by people with age above 20 years. CML has two stages. In the first stage, abnormal cells will develop gradually. When it enters the second phase, the number of abnormal cells will grow rapidly so it will decrease drastically.
In General, the blood cancer or leukemia bone marrow is concerned the manufacture of white blood cells. Cells that are generally effective at exterminating this infection grows abnormally so finally made not immune functioning to its full potential.
Blood Cancer Symptoms
Each sufferer usually experience a different indication, depending upon the type of cancer of her blood.
Read Also : Symptoms of HPV Virus and treat it
Indication-an indication of cancer also tend to be difficult to be known because it tends to be similar to other conditions, such as the flu. Therefore, we need to be aware of common symptoms do not improve or subside more, such as:
- Weakness or fatigue.
- Excessive sweating, especially at night.
- Pain in the bones or joints.
- Weight loss.
- Swelling of the lymph, liver, or stain the spleen.
- Severe infection appears or occurs frequently.
- Prone to bleeding (such as frequent nosebleeds) or bruising.
- Red spots appear on the skin.
If you or your child experience any of the above symptoms, immediately call and check with your doctor.
The Cause Of The Blood Cancer
The basic cause of the blood cancer is not yet known for sure. However, the suspected mutation of DNA in white blood cell menyebebakan changes the actions of each cell, in addition, other changes in the white blood cells due to a gene and environmental factors also contributing to an estimated triggers leukemia.
Factors that supposedly could increase the risk of blood cancers include:
- Hereditary factors : Sufferers of down syndrome or other genetic disorders that increase the risk of experiencing a rare acute leukemia.
- Never undergo cancer treatment : Certain Chemotherapy or Radiotherapy is suspected can trigger cancer of the blood.
- Never experienced exposure to high levels of radiation or certain chemical substances. : For example, a person who has been involved in accidents that are associated with nuclear reactors or other chemical substances such as benzene exposure.
- Smoke : Smoking not only increases the risk of cancer of the blood (especially acute mielogen leukemia), but also a variety of other ailments.
Most people with a high risk of above not having leukemia. On the other hand, the leukemia sufferers often found instead on people who don't have those risks.
Blood Cancer Treatment
After a positive blood cancer diagnosis, the doctor will discuss appropriate treatment measures. This type of handling that you will undertake depends upon your age, Your health condition, and the type or stage of cancer of the blood that You Gonzo.
The following are the treatment methods are commonly recommended to treat blood cancer, among other things:
- Chemotherapy : is the most common therapies for leukemia cases. Treatment of chemotherapy using chemicals to kill cancer cells in blood.
- Radiotherapy : This treatment technique uses x-rays to destroy and inhibit the growth of cancer cells. Radiotherapy can be done only on certain areas that are afflicted by cancer, or the entire body, depending on your condition.
- Stem cell transplantation or stem cell to replace bone marrow that has already broken with the healthy. Stem cells are used can come from your own body or the body of other people as donors.
- Focused Therapy for attacking the vulnerable parts in cancer cells.
- Biological Therapy to help the immune system to recognize and attack cancer cells.
- The expectation with supervision : It is intended for patients with chronic lymphatic leukemia. In this therapy, observations are carefully done in order to see the progression of the disease. These therapies may also be done if someone is proven with chronic lymphatic leukemia, but not experience symptoms that indicate the disease.
Keep your health avoid disease blood cancer or Leukemia. May Be Useful.
Read Also :
Identify traits and the way Blood Cancer Treatment
4/ 5Oleh As Studio